Concerned about your pain and scratchy throat may be strep throat? According to the research study, children’s are mostly effected by Strep throat as compare to adults. Colds, fever and other are common health issues.
What is Strep Throat?
What You Need to Know About Strep Throat?
Strep throat is unlike – it’s lead to by bacteria. Although strep throat is an infection in the throat and tonsils which is caused by bacteria. And this bacteria known as group Astreptococcus, also called Streptococcus pyogenes. These bacterias are lives in nose and throat.
What Are the Symptoms of Strep Throat?
A lots of thinks – can lead to a sore throat, including, cold or allergies a serious virus. Commonly in kids and young adults, is the bacteria that cause strep throat.
What Are the Common Symptoms?
If you are feeling pain and Fever without a Cough, it’s a common Signs and Symptoms of strep throat.
So here are given below some common sign and symptoms of strep throat:
- Feel pain in throat that usually comes on quickly
- Suffering from swallowing
- Red and swollen tonsils, sometimes looks like white mark or consisting of dead white blood cells and bacteria with tissue debris and serum
- Tiny red pop on the area at the back of the top of the mouth
- Swollen, tender lymph nodes in your neck
- Nausea or throwing up, especially in younger children
- Body aches