Brownies are cooked with canola oil that is rich in monounsaturated fats and this may be healthy for heart and improve cholesterol levels.
Cocoa bean is the most important ingredient for brownies without bean, it’s can’t made and these are also rich source of phytochemicals said flavanols, which may improve blood circulation and the function of your blood vessels.
You can also see Shrimp nutrition facts in previous article.
Nutrition facts of Starbucks(Brownie)
Starbucks amounts per 1 serving (82g) Starbucks specialty: Espresso Brownie contains:
Calorie in Starbucks(Brownie)
- From 165, Carbohydrate
- From 189, Fat
- From 16.0, Protein
- From 0.0, Alcohol
Protein & Amino Acids
4.0 g, Protein
Carbohydrates in Starbucks
- 43.0 g, Carbohydrate
- 2.0 g, Dietary Fiber
- 30.0 g, Sugars
Fats & Fatty Acids
Total Fat 21.0g
- 13.0g, Saturated Fat
Vitamins in Starbucks
- 300 IU, Vitamin A
- 0.0 mg, vitamin C
- 0.0 mg, Choline
Minerals in Starbucks
- 40.0 mg, Calcium, Ca
- 115 mg, Sodium, Na
- 1.8 mg, iron
- Take 10 tablespoon of canola oil
- Take around 1 ½ cups sugar (according to your taste)
- 1 ½ tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Take 4 eggs
- Take around ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tablespoon of baking powder
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- ½ cup Hershey’s sweet-less cocoa
- Take 1 ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Take ½ cup coarsely chopped nuts (optional)
How to Make
- Take a bowl and mix proper oil, sugar, vanilla and other ingredients also
- Start the oven and heat will be 350 degrees F. Take canola oil in a pan.
- Stir all mixer together like flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt. After this add egg mixture, beating until well blended.
- Stir proper semisweet chocolate chips. And spread batter properly into prepared pan.
- Bake these mixer around 45-50 minutes until the brownies cook . Cool for 10 minutes, and serve with fresh fruit.
Health Benefits of Starbucks
- Helps in lowering blood pressure
- Controlling depression
- Improves digestion System
- Improve cholesterol level
- Improve blood circulation