Pimples are the bane of a teenager’s existence. They very often affect adults as well. They may be caused by excess oil, an imbalance of hormones and chemicals, genetics, or several other factors.
Some people choose to use medications, harsh cleansers, and other conventional treatments for their pimples.
However, these home remedies for pimples will get the job done with fewer side effects and for less money.
1. Lemon Juice
Since lemon juice is naturally drying, it’s a great way to naturally dry out pimples and clear your skin up. If you use this remedy, make sure you only use it overnight. You do not want to go out during the day with lemon juice on your face, as it can cause serious sun damage.
How to Use Lemon Juice for pimples?
- Slice a lemon into 2 halves.
- Squeeze 1 of the lemon halves and release the juice into a bowl.
- Dab 2-3 drops of lemon juice onto each pimple.
- Leave on overnight.
- In the morning, wash your face as normal.
2. Salt and Lemon Juice
Salt has naturally exfoliating abilities—combine it with lemon juice, and you have one of the best home remedies for pimples.
How to Use Salt and Lemon Juice for pimples?
- Measure 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the lemon juice.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Pat the mixture onto your pimple.
- Leave this mixture overnight and wash off Luke’s water in the morning.
3. Mustard and Honey
Mustard is one of the best home remedies for pimples. It is full of the main ingredient used in conventional acne treatments.
It is naturally high in salicylic acid. Mustard also has vitamin C and fatty acids, all of which are good for your skin. The honey in this treatment helps the mustard stick to the skin.
How to Use Mustard and Honey for pimples?
- Pour 1 teaspoon of honey into a bowl.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon of mustard powder to the honey.
- Stir to distribute the mustard powder evenly.
- Dab the mustard mixture onto each pimple.
- Wash the mustard off after 15 minutes.
4. Egg White
Egg whites are clarifying and cleansing, so they are good for getting the toxins out of pimples and clearing up your skin.
How to Use Egg White for pimples?
- Separate 1 egg white from its yolk.
- Dab your finger into the egg white.
- Coat your pimple with egg white.
- Let the egg white dry.
- Rub the egg white off with warm water.
Garlic has natural anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. It can clear up pimples that are caused by excess bacteria and oil on the skin.
How to Use Garlic for pimples?
- Separate 1 clove of garlic from the head of garlic.
- Cut the garlic clove in half.
- Rub the cut end of the garlic clove over the pimple and leave overnight.
- In the morning, wash the garlic off of your skin with a mild face wash.
6. Cinnamon and Honey
Take cinnamon, honey and mix it. This mixture draws out imperfections in the skin and leaves the skin clean, clear, and purified. Use this mask nightly whenever you have pimples.
How to Use Cinnamon and Honey for pimples?
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a bowl.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of honey into the bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Dab a thick coat of the mixture onto each pimple you have.
- Apply this mixture on overnight and wash it in the morning.
7. Fresh Tomato Juice
Tomato juice is acidic, so it is excellent for drawing excess oil out of the skin. You can use tomatoes in their whole or pureed form for this treatment, making it one of the more versatile home remedies for pimples.
How to Use Tomato juice for pimples?
- Cut the top off 1 tomato.
- Put the whole tomato in a blender.
- Blend until the tomato is completely pureed.
- Apply the tomato juice to your whole face in a thin layer.
- Leave the mask on for 1 hour.
- Wipe off with a washcloth.
- Slice a whole tomato.
- Rest the tomato slices all over your face
- After 1 hour, throw tomatoes away and wipe your face.