Stop Vomiting and Nausea: Home Remedies
When something toxic gets into your body. Throwing up is one of the main ways in which your body tries to get rid of it. Unfortunately, vomiting can also leave you dehydrated, sick, and exhausted.
To tame your throwing up and get back to optimal health. Try these home remedies for vomiting. They work quickly to stop your throwing up.
1. Chicken Broth
When you are vomiting. Your body cannot handle strong or intensely flavored foods. The chicken broth tastes good but is very mild, making it one of the best home remedies for vomiting.
Heat up some canned or homemade chicken broth until it is steaming. Sip the broth slowly, rather than gulping it. Continue to drink this until your throwing up and nausea pass.
Even after your body has flushed the bacteria out, you may continue vomiting. This is because the smell of vomit may make you throw up more. Using this cleansing rinse can get the taste of vomit out of your mouth. Keeping you from throwing up more than necessary.
- Combine 1/4 cup of water & vinegar in a glass.
- Put the solution in your mouth and swish it around. Do not gargle or swallow the mixture.
- Spit it out once your mouth is thoroughly rinsed out.
3. Cold Compress
While this remedy does not cure or stop vomiting. It can make you feel a lot better while you are vomiting. Throwing up can cause you to sweat and become shaky, and a cold compress fixes both of those symptoms.
- Soak a clean washcloth in very cold water.
- Wring the washcloth out.
- Press the washcloth up against your forehead.
- Refresh with cold water as needed.
Although fennel has a strong, licorice-like taste. It is still one of the most efficient home remedies for vomiting.
- Crush 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds, using a spice grinder or a food processor.
- Put the fennel seeds into a teacup.
Boil 1 cup of water. Pour the water over your fennel seeds.
- Strain the fennel seeds out and add a bit of honey to the tea.
- Sip slowly to ease nausea and prevent THROWING UP.
5. Electrolyte Water
Throwing up can do lots of damage to your body. You may become severely dehydrated, and your body’s electrolytes may be out of balance. This homemade electrolyte beverage can keep you hydrated and healthy even in the face of nausea.
- Combine 1 liter of water, 1/4 cup lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of salt in a pitcher.
- Cut 1 orange in half and squeeze the juice from both halves into the mixture.
- Stir to combine all of the ingredients.
- Drink as needed throughout the day to keep your electrolyte levels stable.
6. Lemon Juice
Lemon and honey are two of the most trusted home remedies for vomiting, and they are most often seen together in this remedy.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Coat your finger in the mix. Lick it off of your finger so that you ingest the mixture slowly.
- That is better for your nausea than drinking it quickly.
7. Milk and Toast
As noted earlier, your stomach can only handle very bland flavors while you are nauseated and vomiting. This is one of the oldest home remedies for vomiting, and it’s trusted by many cultures.
- Warm 1 cup of milk until it is hot. Put the milk into a bowl.
- Butter a piece of toast lightly. Crumble the toast into the milk slowly.
- Use a spoon to eat the mixture slowly.