Home Remedies for Cellulite
Cellulite, a lumpy layer of fat that accumulates directly under the skin. It is something that almost all women suffer through at some point. It may be caused by an unhealthy diet, unfortunate genetics, or body fat composition.
There are few conventional treatments for cellulite. These home remedies for cellulite. It can give you smooth, healthy-looking skin.
If you ever drink coffee, you may have wondered what to do with your used coffee grounds. Used coffee grounds are one of the best home remedies for cellulite. You can do it all in the shower without making a mess.
- Run a hot shower. Fill your hand with coffee grounds. Run a small amount of hot water over the coffee grounds.
- Scrub the coffee grounds vigorously into your skin for at least 10 minutes.
- Let the hot water rinse off the coffee grounds.
- Repeat this process 2 times per week for at least 4 weeks.
2. Coconut Oil
Brushing away cellulite has long been one of the most popular home remedies for cellulite. As a bonus, coconut oil smells very good.
- Rub a thin layer of coconut oil on the areas of your skin that are affected by cellulite. Use a dry bathing brush to massage your cellulite.
- At the end of the treatment, your skin may feel sensitive and slightly raw.
- Repeat 2 times per week for at least 4 weeks.