Green Tea For Acne
Acne is a highly common skin condition that affects people all over the world throughout their entire life. Although many things can cause acne, it doesn’t mean it can’t be stopped and eliminated.
Acne may seem very difficult to diminish, but there happens to be an array of things that you can do to permanently keep your skin free from any impurities.
One of the best possible natural treatments for acne is green tea. Green tea is rich in antioxidants, antiviral components, and many nutrients as well. If you’re tired of your unpleasant acne. You must broaden your knowledge of green tea for acne.
How Green Tea For Acne Works
There have been studies and sources that have proven green tea’s capabilities when it comes to eliminating acne. One of the main reasons why it helps treat acne. It contains anti-bacteria components. Green Tea is also a rich source of antioxidants.
For many years now, doctors have been talking about how important antioxidants are when trying to keep skin at its optimum health. Years ago, ancient Chinese locals would use green tea for many types of healing for the skin.
They claim that green tea can greatly help to reduce inflammation, detoxify skin. It prevent any hormonal activity from occurring. Green tea has been used to aid inflammations such as acne, minor burns, and cuts.
Green tea does work for all sorts of skin problems which is why it is added to many skin products on the market. There are many ways to receive green tea’s benefits. Therefore, there are many methods that you can do when it comes to using green tea for acne.
1. Green Tea Gel And Aloe Vera
Aloe vera and green tea are two very effective acne-fighting ingredients. Though when they are combined as a mixture. They become a very powerful aid and prevention treatment for acne.
How to use Green Tea Gel And Aloe Vera for Acne?
What you can do to create Aloe vera and green tea mixture ?
- Place in a bowl two tablespoons of green tea and a tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- After the two ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Simply apply it all over your acne.
- It is recommended to apply this mixture before you go to bed and after you wake up.
- Keep the mixture on throughout your sleep and wash it when you wake up.
However, make sure you don’t keep the mixture on during the day. It won’t look pretty when you go outside! This is a great exfoliation mixture that will close your pores and destroy bacteria on your face.
You can add Aloe vera and green tea mixture to your daily skin regime. It will be great prevention and treatment to your acne.
2. Green Tea And Egg
Green tea and egg might seem strange. But both are two very powerful acne-fighting ingredients that become more powerful when combined.
How to use Green Tea Gel And Egg for Acne?
- To make this acne treatment.
- Simply crack open an egg and separate the whites from the yolk.
- Mix the egg whites with a tablespoon of green tea to create a mask that you can keep on for ten minutes.
- After you have finished this procedure (it should take 20 mins), simply rinse your face.
- You can use the yolk part, simply massage the yolk on your acne and wash it off after five minutes. The yolk acts as a natural moisturizer with your skin and will prevent your skin from drying up.
- This treatment can be done about twice a week just to keep your skin healthy and vibrant
This mask will solidify on the skin. Somewhat, its also a great way to tighten the pores and any fine lines. This mask is effective as a home remedy for acne.
3. Consumption Of Green Tea Beverage
The last remedy can also be very helpful. Simply drinking green tea daily. It can greatly help to detoxify your body from all sorts of toxins that may be causing your acne.
Green tea has been a beverage people took for centuries to aid their digestive system, prevent skin impurities, and even enhance your natural glow.
This simple trick can help to keep your face clear from any skin conditions. If you want to start seeing your skin’s natural glow. You may find green tea to be a great aid for your acne.